Yes, you have read it right you can use Pink Amethyst for love. Pink Amethyst has most of the characteristics of its famed purple sibling, but it also includes a layer of relaxing, self-love-enhancing energy.
Suggested Reading: Pink Amethyst Meaning: Healing Properties, Benefits and Uses
Pink Amethyst for Love
This high-vibrational gemstone, also known as Rose Amethyst, aids in the discharge of negativity and teaches us to be kind to ourselves. If you’re drawn to these beauties, it might be a sign from Nature that it’s time to schedule some self-care moments, sit tight, and relax.
What is Pink Amethyst?
One of my favorite gemstones is amethyst. It is among the most attractive stones, and its purple hue makes it simple to recognize. Few people are aware that a soft pink Amethyst was recently unearthed in Patagonia, Argentina.
The colors of the crystal range from baby pink to a greater depth of peachy pink. The exquisite hue of Pink Amethyst is caused by Hematite inclusions. This fascinating stone has special capabilities that are claimed to aid in the cleaning and harmonizing of the physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
Pink Amethyst’s clean, high-frequency energy, as per energy therapists, activates the Third Eye, the Heart Chakra, and Crown Chakra. Pink Amethyst is being used by crystal therapists to help open the Heart Chakra. It can be enormously beneficial for persons who are experiencing sorrow, depression, or worry.
Read on to know can Pink Amethyst go in water.
Benefits of Pink Amethyst
Pink Amethyst can allow us to understand to see life from a broader perspective, allowing us to behave with compassion and wisdom. The soft yet strong energy of the crystal can assist us in becoming nonjudgmental, loving, and accepting of others as they are. Pink Amethyst shields you against bad energy and beings. When placed on the Heart Chakra during meditation, it can help with the release of emotional trauma too.
Pink Amethyst also brings:
- Clarity of thought
- Calmness in the face of adversity
- Emotional equilibrium
- Solace in times of despair and grief
- Improved intuition
- Stress reduction
How to use Pink Amethyst for Love?
Yes, one can use Pink Amethyst for love very successfully. Pink Amethyst may be utilized in a variety of ways to get the benefits of its great energy. Placed beneath the pillow, it can help us have lucid dreams and wake up with a better recall of what we dreamed about.
Pink Amethyst geodes can also be displayed at home or at work to purify the environment and ward off evil spirits. It may be used with some other Heart Chakra crystals such as Rose Quartz, Rhodochrosite, and Thulite in a crystalline grid for love. Pink Amethyst produces a warm and calm atmosphere whether displayed in the home or children’s room.
Power of Pink Amethyst
Pink amethyst gemstone provides powerful protection against harmful environmental forces and evil spirits. To reach larger life objectives, it is critical to connect with your psychic peak. It assists in the healing of life’s most serious hurts, particularly those caused by relationships and friendships.
Amethyst’s power can be felt in the following situations:
- Mind and thinking clarity When you unite with the Pink amethyst, no emotional doubts occur.
- Pink amethyst improves the condition of the 7th chakra and alleviates all chakra-related diseases.
- It leads one’s personal force of determination and willpower to connect with one’s ultimate life goals.
- It eliminates any uncertainties about a connection.
Healing properties of the Pink Amethyst
Pink amethyst crystal Beads are known as “Master Healing Crystals.” It soothes the intellect and helps the heart to choose great paths in life.
Pink Lavender Amethyst has the following healing properties:
- Freedom from a sense of victimhood
- Relieve from stressful surroundings
- Protection from harmful vibrations caused by impatience or over-excitement
- Remove the karmic cycle and encourage self-love among siblings.
- When you are deceived by someone, induce tranquility.
Stones to pair with Pink Amethyst
Pink amethyst may be used with Moldavite to increase the vibration signals. It connects with lesser energies and combats bad forces.
It can also be combined with stones such as:
Other gemstones that work well when combined with pink lavender include:
- Smokey Quartz
- Clear Quartz
- Tiger Eye
- Healer’s Gold
Freedom from Intoxicating Effects and Clairvoyants
Pink amethyst gemstone offers protection from seductive forces that might injure your health and existence. It correctly provides security from people who can read minds. Such folks may read your mind and reveal your dark secrets. Pink amethyst beads prevent that energy from reaching your mind.
Using the pink stone will help you kick your smoking and drinking addictions. If you’re in this predicament because of an emotional break-up, the stone gives you the strength to stand tall and this is another way how one can use Pink Amethyst for love. It also further helps to fight obsessions brought on by love or hunger for wealth.
Pink Amethyst: A natural Tranquilizer
Pink amethyst is said to be a natural tranquilizer that improves communication with higher stages of meditation and awareness. It purifies one’s spiritual path. When you concentrate, you get results with unwavering resolve.
Pink Amethyst Influences
Pink amethyst is the lighter purple amethyst’s feminine counterpart. But don’t let its softness fool you; this stone is loaded with tremendous impacts, and you may anticipate any of the following effects when you’re around a pink amethyst:
- A cleaning of energy in a specific location or individual. Because amethysts are quartz, they have comparable cleansing characteristics. These stones are recognized for their ability to absorb doubtful, neutral, and negative energy, purify them, and then release them back into the environment.
- A movement toward emotional stability and serenity in general. This stone is said to bring forth sentiments of comprehension, tranquility, trust, and elegance.
- Intuition and clarity have improved. Put your pink amethyst or keep it close by during the day, and don’t be shocked if a profound sensation of “knowing” floods over you.
- An opening of the chakra system, the body’s fourth energy center, allows a person to more easily provide and accept love, compassion, and loving thoughts. It may be especially beneficial for those experiencing stress, depression, or bereavement.
- Dreaming in lucidity! You may discover that after donning your pink amethyst to bed or setting it beneath your pillow for an evening, you may awaken with a sharper remembrance of what you dreamed about.
- Feelings of safety and protection from hurt or pain – sometimes physical, but more frequently emotional upheaval resulting from a relationship in which loss or betrayal was a major part.
- As this stone is believed to throw away bad spirits, it helps to elevate problematic thoughts, emotions, and energy in oneself and the world around them.
- Freedom from uncertainty or anxiety, especially when it comes to one’s relationships.
- Personal strength has grown! When you’re in the presence of pink amethyst, you’re more likely to feel refreshed, balanced, and in sync with your goals and greater purpose. Clarity is on high alert, and doubt is diminishing. What a winning mix for personal development!
Where do you put Pink Amethyst?
Over the Heart Chakra
Is Pink Amethyst toxic?
It is stable and primarily quartz, which is used by everyone. While it may include ingredients that might be harmful to you, they do not. As a result, it’s not toxic.
Pink Amethyst is a rosy gemstone associated with the power of energies. Amethyst or lavender as a spirit stone Pink amethyst contains the unique abilities of the spirit, feelings, mind, and physical state. It not only appears tranquil, but it also has noticeable effects once you start wearing it. Pink is often called the color of love and interestingly can use also Pink Amethyst for love when necessary and it works successfully.