Fluorite Crystal Meaning: Healing Properties, Benefits and Uses
Fluorite crystal is particularly good at scattering electromagnetic radiation when placed near electrical equipment. It provides stability to organizations by connecting them to a shared goal. In addition, Fluorite will assist you in integrating the structure into your daily life. Fluorite is found in England, the United States, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, China, Morocco, and Germany.
Suggested Reading: What is Fluorite Crystal? Amazing Uses and Benefits
What is Fluorite Crystal?
Fluorite is a calcium fluoride mineral that belongs to the halides class. It is found in hydrothermal veins, frequently in combination with minerals like Quartz, Calcite, and Barite. The term fluorite derives from using Fluorite as a flux in aluminum and steel production.
Suggested Reading: Barite Meaning: Healing Properties, Benefits and Uses
Miners initially named it fluorspar, and it is still called that today. Fluorescent was coined from Fluorite because fluorite specimens were among the first fluorescent specimens analyzed. Fluorite is well-known and highly valued for its glassy brilliance and wide range of colors.
Most fluorite specimens have a single color. However, a large number of fluorites contain various colors that are grouped in bands that correlate to the crystal form. In other words, Fluorite’s normal habit is a cube, and the color zones are frequently arranged in a cubic configuration.
The impression is comparable to that of phantom crystals, which appear to contain crystals inside crystals of varying colors. For example, a fluorite crystal might have a transparent outer zone revealing a cube of purple Fluorite. Less prevalent habits, such as a colored octahedron, can be seen within a colorless cube. One fluorite crystal might contain four or five separate color zones or bands.
Also Read: What is Fluorite Crystal Benefits and its Best Uses?
Where was Fluorite Found?
Fluorite is a calcium crystal that crystallizes as masses, cubic crystals, and octahedral crystals. It was originally mentioned in 1530 because of its importance in flux production. It’s a common mineral found in South Africa, China, Mexico, Mongolia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Argentina. Multiple hues have been observed on the same specimen and discovered alongside Quartz and Calcite.
Meaning of Fluorite Crystal
Fluorite is a stone revered for its spiritual detoxifying properties and ability to change bad energy into good energy, increasing mental clarity and encouraging peace of mind.
The term “fluorite” is derived from the Latin word flux, meaning to flow alternately. This term relates to how Fluorite’s colors shift and merge in the light and how it unblocks sluggish energy and stimulates energetic flow.
Fluorite can imply many things depending on its hue. Fluorite crystals’ spectrum of colors impacts the body and psyche in several ways, including:
- White/Clear Fluorite – Clear Fluorite promotes mental clarity and foresight. This form of Fluorite, like many transparent crystals, combines nicely with other crystals and generates harmony wherever it goes.
- Green Fluorite – The heart chakra is intimately related to the green fluorite stone. Green Fluorite is ideal for persons experiencing sadness or grief since it assists all things heart and emotion-related. Read on to know the properties of Green Fluorite.
- Blue fluorite – This vibrant blue gem signifies your throat chakra and voice. It may improve communication skills and increase honesty, openness, and authenticity.
- Purple Fluorite – similar to amethyst in color and significance, purple Fluorite symbolizes peace. This stone promotes spiritual development and signifies protection and love in your life by connecting to the head chakra.
- Yellow Fluorite – Just like a golden ray of sunshine, the yellow fluorite crystal is here to assist you with confidence and delight. Yellow Fluorite, associated with the solar plexus chakra, promotes self-assurance and optimistic objectives.
- Rainbow fluorite – Rainbow fluorite promotes a greater connection to intuition. It can even increase psychic powers while simultaneously stabilizing and spiritually uplifting. In addition, some claim that rainbow fluorite enhances creativity.
Whatever color your fluorite crystal is, this stone’s overall message is energy neutralization and transmutation.
Fluorite Meaning in Ancient Lore and History
The term Fluorite is derived from the Latin word “fluere,” which means “to flow,” as does the name of the element Fluorine. Fluorite got its name because it is frequently employed as a flux in smelting. Flux is a substance added to hot metal liquids to promote fluidity and remove impurities. For example, Fluorite eliminates sulfur residues when the iron is melted down. This is significant since this is fundamentally how Fluorite interacts with the body and mind.
Ancient societies used Fluorite to carve sculptures, wine glasses, chalices, and sculptures. The Romans thought that drinking from a Fluorite goblet would keep them sober. Fluorite was considered to increase vivid dreams and a greater capacity to understand dreams by ancient Chinese societies.
Healing Properties of Fluorite
If you’re seeking to heal, Fluorite is the stone for you! Fluorite cleanses and soothes the environment. It absorbs and dissipates negativity. Furthermore, it improves our attention, self-assurance, and decision-making abilities. It also promotes positivism, forces stability, develops balance, and improves physical and mental agility. Fluorite also strengthens the body’s immunity to illnesses and disorders.
In addition, Fluorite may strengthen bone tissues, alleviating bone and nerve injuries. Do you have any intestinal issues? What about throat problems? Fluorite appears to be beneficial in combating these. Say goodbye to agony with one Fluorite stone.
Fluorite is also beneficial for the common cold, high blood pressure, dizziness, overweight, and many other ailments. In addition, Fluorite’s properties considerably assist the body’s inherent healing potential. These are only a few of the many therapeutic effects of Fluorite. Fluorite is a wonderful gemstone with remarkable properties and is safe to state.
Emotional Healing Properties of Fluorite
- Fluorite’s therapeutic qualities extend beyond the physical realm. It also has an impact on sentiments and emotions.
- Fluorite has the power to repel negative energy. As a result, it eliminates any possible harm to your relationships with others around you.
- Manipulation may take various forms. Anyone with psychic talents may readily access and influence another person’s mind.
- Fluorite, on the other hand, rules out such a situation. Fluorite crystals block anyone attempting to influence the mind. Its ability to resist manipulation extremely benefits a person’s emotional development, making Fluorite a powerful charm.
- Fluorite, on the other hand, enjoys sensations. It radiates pleasant energy to its bearer, resulting in happiness and joy. When a person has a good attitude about everything, it greatly aids in achieving the greatest degree of happiness – contentment.
We are, nonetheless, responsible for our accomplishments and failures. Fluorite and other gemstones and crystals are solely used as “guides” to help people live better lives.
We’ve already discussed how effective Fluorite is in preventing mental manipulation. Let us now look at some of the amazing benefits that you may get from this gem.
- Fluorite might assist if you feel weak or as if your mind is empty. The gem can cleanse the mind before reconnecting your awareness to the world.
- While at the same time, Fluorite provides its wearer with a strong sensation of security. It will benefit anybody upset, nervous, confused, or depressed.
- One of the most crucial components of your life is your health. Everyone has probably felt out of tune at some point in their lives. Fluorite helps the wearer have a clear head and avoid making rash judgments.
- Self-assurance is also important for your well-being. Fluorite’s wonderful abilities will boost your confidence in yourself, your career, your relationships with others, and virtually everything you do.
The body is the soul’s temple. A healthy body indicates a lively personality.
- Fluorite may provide purity not just to the intellect but also to the body.
- The therapeutic removal of harmful wastes from the human body is known as detoxification.
- It is one of the most popular methods for detoxifying the organs and the overall body. Fluorite greatly aids detoxification.
- The wonderful vibe the crystal creates considerably aids in removing all toxins from our bodies.
Fluorite’s other physical therapeutic actions serve to ease, if not prevent:
- Bone-related issues
- virus-related illnesses
Aside from the amazing health advantages of Fluorite, the stone also cleanses the body of any bad energy. As a result, the metabolism is considerably boosted, preventing weight gain; taking care of one’s physique, with or without gemstones, is necessary. Otherwise, we would never be able to appreciate and feel what life is all about.
Fluorites help to open your chakras, enabling light and positive energy to flourish.
- They are the apex of spiritual purification crystals, removing negativity from your aura while enabling positive energy to flow freely.
- Fluorite also protects you from unwanted emotions by cleaning your aura of the negative drive. Fluorite, in essence, avoids spiritual disorder and aids in restoring spiritual footing when you feel disconnected or absent.
- Fluorite is also beneficial for increasing psychic ability and concentration, making mystical rituals easier and more pleasant to perform.
Physical Healing Properties of Flourite
Fluorite cleanses and purifies the body of anything not in perfect operating condition.
- Fluorite promotes skin and mucus renewal, notably in the respiratory system and lungs.
- It will aid in the treatment of inflamed skin and suppurating lesions. Fluorite strengthens the bones and teeth. Adhesions will be reduced.
- By supporting your spine and fostering a more upright posture, this stone can help with osteoporosis. Fluorite will improve your mobility by reducing stiffness and joint pain.
- It will help to relieve inflammation caused by arthritis, gout, and rheumatism.
- Fluorite aids in harmonizing brain chemistry, improving learning and memory, and stimulating the brain. It can help with dizziness or vertigo and make you more physically balanced.
- Fluorite is beneficial to the bones and teeth.
- Your nervous system is urged to function properly.
- Fluorite is a terrific companion to help you remain on track with your fitness plan and gain strength and endurance when maintained during physical exercise. Use this stone to concentrate on staying disciplined.
- Blue Fluorite can help you mend your eyes, nose, ears, and throat issues. Green Fluorite alleviates PMS symptoms, stomach pains such as colic, and other digestive issues.
- Pink Fluorite can help you with headaches, heart disease symptoms, and migraines.
- Purple Fluorite can help those with bone or marrow problems such as osteoporosis, arthritis or rheumatism, anemia, and leukemia.
- Raspberry fluorite aids in the repair of any DNA damage that you may have sustained. Yellow Fluorite detoxifies the body and reduces cholesterol. It is an excellent stone for treating any physical liver disorders.
Fluorite Metaphysical Properties
One of the Fluorite stone’s most powerful properties is its remarkable ability to wave goodbye to any brooding bad energy. That is not to argue that Fluorite is just concerned with positive whitewashing. This gemstone allows you to feel all of your emotions. Still, instead of drowning in them, it helps you maintain balance, be objective, and avoid becoming a prisoner to catastrophic thinking. It can cleanse the aura and is always prepared to connect and rebalance the chakras. Which chakra receives the crystal healing therapy depends on your Fluorite style. Blue Fluorite is for the throat, Green for the heart, Purple for the third spiritual eye, and Clear for the gleaming crown.
Benefits of Purple and Green Fluorite
- The heart chakra is related to green fluorite crystal, which is suitable for Libran and Taurean zodiac signs.
- Many people believe that Fluorite heals. It appears to energize the body and raise the soul, with many claiming it may stimulate cellular repair and regeneration.
- It also benefits your health; some claim it improves the teeth, lungs, and skeletal system. While we cannot declare this is true, we cannot deny what some individuals believe.
- It can help you think clearly and arrive at clear judgments while under pressure on an intellectual level.
- On an intimate level, some claim it has improved their sex drive and emotional fortitude.
- Use it to purify your aura by whirling it clockwise across and around the body.
On the other hand, purple Fluorite is linked to the third-eye chakra. Therefore, it is suggested for Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
- It is a wonderful therapeutic stone with a great vibe around it. Fluorite balances the energy in your environment and around you.
- Some people believe it can be utilized to alleviate heavy metal contamination and speed up healing.
- Fluorite activates the third eye chakra and appears to increase psychic communication and spiritual harmony.
- It can help you build relationships and spiritually improve.
- Some individuals use purple Fluorite as a meditation tool. It appears to improve brain clarity and is ideal for increasing mental wellness.
Read more of these amazing Benefits of Fluorite here.
Fluorite, the birthstone for people born under the Capricorn zodiac sign, is here to bring order to the chaos of the earth. Capricorns dislike disarray, preferring plan and neatness instead. Fluorite and Capricorn are a marriage made in heaven as one of the greatest stones for finetuning mental attention and enhancing organizational abilities. Fluorite is also here to persuade Capricorns to leave their busy minds alone. Capricorns are often overwhelmed by their thoughts, which go a thousand miles per hour. Fluorite, on the other hand, is a mental relaxant, allowing you to take deep breaths and relax. Pisces is another sign that Fluorite’s restorative properties appear to be charmed. Pisces is emphatic, mystical, and a little passionate. They enjoy going with the flow, which is a real tribute to their water-based energy. Fluorite, particularly Purple Fluorite, complements that pleasant flow by opening the eyes and bringing in a sprinkle of legendary enchantment.
Fluorites are helpful for Chakra alignment and harmonization. Fluorite is available in a range of hues that correspond to different Chakras. However, they all help to open the primary Chakras.
- The Heart Chakra, also known as Anahata, is the fourth major chakra. The heart chakra is associated with empathy, love, and passion. This is where you build your deepest bonds to kindness, caring, and liking. This chakra reflects your ability to love unconditionally. Your fourth chakra is the one that affects and is motivated by love throughout your life.
- Third Eye Chakra – The Third Eye Chakra, also known as Ajna, is the sixth chakra. This chakra is said to be located at the epicenter of the head, in the middle of your brows. Specialists believe it is associated with understanding, consciousness, and divine involvement.
Uses of Fluorite Crystal
Holding the crystal in your hand as you meditate or rest will make you feel calm and peaceful. Wearing it as jewelry allows you to retain its energies near your vibrational fields. It’s recommended to wear it as a pendant to allow the crystal’s energies to link with your chakras. On the other hand, other collectors like to display their crystal or tuck it into their purses or pillow to keep their energies near them. At the same time, they go about their days or sleep. This is a beautifully generous stone with a lot to give you. It also blends nicely with other stones in your collection, no matter how big or tiny. We’ll look at it further now!
The Best Combination to Use Fluorite with
If you desire safety and security, mix Fluorite with Agate, Malachite, Red Jasper, Carnelian, Turquoise, Iolite, Garnet, Red Aventurine, and Carnelian Tiger’s Eye.
You can combine your crystal with Sodalite, Moonstone, Aquamarine, Rose quartz, Hematite, Serpentine, Iolite, Onyx or Turquoise, Lemon Jade, or Amethyst to attain spiritual awakening or enlightenment. When combined with Moonstone, Garnet, Onyx, Serpentine, Turquoise, Red Jasper, Malachite, Sodalite, and Goldstone, Fluorite becomes even more potent and effective.
This combo might assist you in unleashing your creativity and enhancing your abilities. You may combine your crystal with sodalite, Moonstone, Aquamarine, Rose quartz, Hematite, Serpentine, Iolite, Onyx or Turquoise, Lemon Jade, or Amethyst to help you break negative habits, patterns, or behaviors.
There are more methods to combine your Fluorite gem with other stones and crystals than features to be concerned about or any possibility for discordant energies. This crystal goes well with almost every stone you can think of, and it will look great in your collection!
Suggested reading: Serpentine Crystal: Meaning, Healing Properties, Benefits and Uses
How to Cleanse Fluorite?
All crystals have massive energy, so regularly cleaning to maintain them at the peak of their power game is important. Consider your crystals a vacuum cleaner that, after sucking up all that energy, has to be emptied and refilled to continue to be an excellent instrument. While crystals do not need to be cleaned every time you use them, or even each week or month, taking a few minutes to cleanse and refresh your stone every few months will do wonders for it. While many stones and crystals may readily adapt to being washed with soap and water, Fluorite is a particularly soft stone. Therefore, doing so over time may leave a permanent impression.
One of the simplest and most effective methods to maintain your Fluorite, keep it clean and also charged simultaneously is to place it in a mild slant of moonlight or sunshine and allow nature’s rays to do the work.
Smudging and using a sage stick to burn away bad feelings and keep things nice is another approach to cleanse your Fluorite. Smudging is an excellent method for eliminating bad energy. It is as simple as wafting the smoke over the crystal and allowing the intention to sink in.
Fluorite Real vs Fake
It’s simple to detect if Fluorite is genuine since it glows strongly under UV light. Also, because the stone is delicate, it will have little scratches.
On the other hand, fake Fluorite will be constructed of glass or plastic and will not shine under UV light. There may be a top with different scratches.
Does Fluorite make a good Jewelry stone?
Choosing Fluorite jewelry is one of the finest methods to absorb the dazzling healing energy of Fluorite. Whether as a necklace, ring, or a colorful Fluorite Energy Bracelet, putting this stone close to your skin can send those chakra cleaning vibrations where needed. Direct touch with crystals seems to increase their potency, almost as if they can tap into your particular vibrations and interact with your cells.
Other stones that combine well with Fluorite include Amethyst, which has calming and spiritual properties, and Agate, which can balance the aura, cure stress, and promote focus.
Rose Quartz pairs well with Green Fluorite because they act to soothe and cleanse the heart chakra. Aventurine is another stone that complements various colors of Fluorite. Add a dash of sunshine by combining Citrine and Yellow Fluorite, or enhance your good energies with Rainbow Fluorite. When it comes to Fluorite, dark and dreamy Obsidian is always appreciated for an extra dosage of healing power.
Tourmaline, with its deep anchoring, raw power, and ever-growing power, is another gemstone that brings exquisite protection to the table. Sodalite, with its ocean-like energy and aqueous flow, is another stone that pairs well with Fluorite, particularly when combined with Blue Fluorite, as both stones are designed to heal the throat chakra and amplify your voice. Our self-confidence skyrockets when our throat chakra is singing loud and wide open.
Fluorite Price and Value
Fluorite’s worth or value will be low due to its availability all over the planet. Fluorite’s worth will be determined by the numerous uses for which it is used rather than by its monetary value. With its numerous uses, Fluorite may be considered irreplaceable.
If you want to buy Fluorite as a specimen, the price will vary according to the size, shape, color, and whether or not it is in crystal form. Fluorite is generally so inexpensive that putting a price on it can be difficult. Many specimens cost less than USD 10.
It appears that obtaining a specimen in raw uncut forms with plenty of beautiful colors and crystals might be pricey. Some uncut specimens can cost anything from $20 to hundreds of dollars.
Fluorite enhances your positive energy and is an excellent stone since it may help you overcome your anxieties about the future. When asked what Fluorite is used for, many of us who are learning about this stone for the first time are blown away by its elegance and diverse energies! It will help you make sense of things when perplexed and clear any mental fog preventing you from generating order or harmony in your life. Its vibrant and lovely colors emit healing and relaxing energies, giving you a more serene and cheerful perspective. Fluorite is the Discernment Gemstone. When tremendous forces surround you, you can acquire impartial thinking and become wise.
Summary of Fluorite Crystal
|Name of Crystal||Fluorite|
|Other Names||Genius Stone|
|Origin(s)||Central North America|
|Color(s)||Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow|
|Formation||Mineral interaction of calcium-rich limestone bedrock|
|Majorly Found at||China, South Africa, Mongolia, France, Russia, North America|
|Zodiac Suited for||Aquarius|
|Crystal Meaning||Known for its spiritual detoxification abilities, it cleanses and stabilises the aura|
|Types of Crystal||Raw Fluorite, Tumbled Fluorite, Banded Fluorite, Natural Fluorite, Alien Eye Fluorite, Phantom Fluorite, Chinese Fluorite, Botryoidal Fluorite|
|Healing Properties||Absorbs and neutralises
negative energy and stress
|Health Benefits||Balances the energies, physically and mentally|
|Uses||Powers of concentration, self-confidence, decision-making|
|Goes in Water?||Yes|
|Goes in Salt Water?||No|
|Goes in Rain Water?||Yes|
|Goes in Moon Water?||Yes|
|Real||Real fluorite glows under ultraviolet light|
|Fake||Fake fluorite is of glass with bubbles, doesn’t glow under UV light|
What is the stone Fluorite good for?
Fluorite is employed in manufacturing some glasses and enamels and as a flux in smelting. In addition, the finest grades of Fluorite are a supply of fluoride for producing hydrofluoric acid, which is the intermediate source of most fluorine-containing fine compounds.
What are the characteristics of Fluorite?
Fluorite is colorless and transparent in UV and visible light. However, impurities make it a multicolored mineral with decorative and lapidary applications.
Is Fluorite toxic to touch?
Yes, fluorine is a highly reactive and somewhat soluble element found in Fluorite. Therefore, contact with the chemical can cause skeletal fluorosis, a serious bone condition that weakens bones.
Is Fluorite an Amethyst?
No, however, they can be the same color; we must differentiate them using other attributes such as crystal structure and hardness.
Where do you put Fluorite?
You can leave your Fluorite on a window or patio where it will absorb direct, cleaning moonlight all night.
Can Fluorite get wet?
Yes, the fluorite mineral may be cleaned with water, but only clean and pure water should be used.