One of the most valuable stones available today is lapis lazuli. So it’s no surprise that it’s the birthstone because its gorgeous indigo blue with gold flecks makes you think of a late summer starry night sky.
The month of birth is associated with the people born in that month, and birthstones are assigned accordingly. Lapis lazuli, due to its immense power, was cataloged as one of the 12 Birth Stones.
So let us read if Would you choose lapis lazuli as your birthstone? And you’ll be surprised by what you learn next.
What is the meaning of Lapis Lazuli?
The stone of truth and friendship, lapis lazuli, is highly spiritual. It promotes peace, affection, and protection in marriages. It also improves relationships by improving awareness and making sound judgments. The Latin word Lapis means stone, while the Persian word Lazhward means blue. Therefore, Lapis lazuli is a stone with these meanings.
What is the meaning of Lapis Lazuli in Astrology?
Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, and Capricorn are all compatible with Lapis Lazuli astrology. The owners’ lives are filled with prosperity due to this gem. He begins to attract success and good luck, as well as genuine affection. Lapis lazuli contributes to human expansion by making it easier to change lives for the better.
What Birthstone is Lapis Lazuli?
Lapis Stone as Birthstone: Lapis is a wedding anniversary stone, Capricorn, for the 7th and 9th anniversaries. In addition, it is the alternative zodiac sign for September and January, and it is the birthstone for December.
It strengthens awareness of Sagittarius, Helps Libra build inner strength, and brings intuition to Virgo and Cancer.
What is the Lapis Lazuli Zodiac Sign?
Lapis lazuli, traditionally presented in December, is the gem for the seventh and ninth wedding anniversaries.
This planetary stone also governs the Zodiac sign of Libra and Capricorn. So they thought lapis lazuli, which brings peace, royal honor, power, vision, and a universal symbol of knowledge and truth, as the natural birthstone for September is Sapphire and Turquoise for December.
What is Lapis Lazuli for September?
The inner peace that September stone is said to bring. Since humanity’s existence, Lapis Lazuli – Lapis Lazuli has been one of the most valuable stones. Blue represents authority, dignity, gods, strength, spirit, and vision. It’s a universal emblem of knowledge and truth.
For September, Lapis lazuli and Sapphire are used as alternative birthstones in the United States. December birthdays are typically self-reliant, ambitious, persistent, realistic, and sensitive. They don’t like to drink and want to be alone most of the time.
In terms of social relationships, people born in September with the zodiac sign of Libra are incompatible with Capricorn. They despised being alone and liked material possessions. In contrast, Venus governs Libra, making them attractive and calm individuals.
To attract more energy and assist them on their quest, individuals associated with these zodiac signs must wear this powerful stone, Lapis Lazuli. Furthermore, since this crystal clears your minds and promotes inner reality, it protects them from harmful thoughts.
What is the meaning of Lapis lazuli’s birthstone?
Lapis has been seen as holy and celestial powers for thousands of years. They worshipped it as a lucky stone and believed it brought them good luck. Some believers believe the stone is the chakra opener for the “Third Eye,” and it is still highly revered throughout the world today.
What finger should you be wearing on the Lapis Lazuli ring?
On the most dominant hand’s middle finger, wear a lapis lazuli ring. The best position to showcase the healing qualities of this magical stone is in this one.
Its deep opulent blue’s physical attributes, characterized by golden incisions of pyrite, shimmering like stars in the night sky, have inspired countless tales of thousand and one nights.
What is Lapis Lazuli for December?
Nowadays, depending on the country where they live, the months assigned to specific stones change.
The lapis lazuli used to signify those born in December, but this was modified when it was decided to market more accessible stones. The stone is also Capricorn in the zodiac and celebrates its seventh and ninth anniversaries.
According to many studies and modifications, they also assigned this stone to those born under September.
Consequently, owing to the universe’s and history’s designations, if you were born in December, this bluestone would be yours by right. You have every right to pick it if your month is September.
Celebrations, vacations, and good cheer are celebrated throughout December. December birthdays are lucky enough to have lapis lazuli as their birthstone, and they are optimistic, intelligent, hilarious, philosophical, and no less fortunate.
What’s so interesting about lapis as a birthstone? So, prepare yourself for a beautiful adventure as we guide you through the captivating history of the lapis stone, which will make you feel so proud to be a December baby.
Lapis lazuli has long been a real veteran in the illustrious history of precious stones, and hence this gemstone is one of the most commonly used to pay homage and ward off evil. Yet, we still wonder why?
As we all know, the world is made up of both positive and negative vibrations. According to historical texts, the stones can store good energy from the earth and, in certain circumstances, expel evil. The pectoral of Moses’ 12 stones are considered holy since their appearance in the bible.
The believers felt that the blue hue of this stone might bring peace to anybody who sees it after learning about it and admiring its beauty. This stone will allow you to fulfill any of these qualities since it will open the door to yourself, and those born under December are known for being clean and honest. You are transporting a globe of positive energies if you have this stone nearby.
Those courageous, honest, bright, and prosperous will be surrounded by the aura that surrounds them as long as they carry it with them. You need to know that if you were born in this month, you carry with you a magical part of history and nature; that is why we recommend that you always have it with you so that you never lack excellent vibrations and wisdom.
If you like lapis jewelry, you could choose to buy a small piece of this stone; this will be enough for you to always be under its care and protection.
What are the benefits of Lapis Lazuli?
- Lapis is now thought to help the wearer better understand wisdom and honesty. Lapis lazuli has given the world a more vibrant hue. Its stunning blue color has inspired language (many languages for “blue” come from the ancient name for lapis lazuli). It has been used in ornaments, jewelry, fashion, makeup, and art.
- Lapis stimulates intelligence and sound judgment in the practical world, making it an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists. In addition, it aids archeologists and historians in their intellectual analysis problem-solving for attorneys and generates fresh concepts for inventors and authors.
- Lapis Lazuli is a valuable stone for improving cognitive performance and activating the higher intellect. It helps with the learning process by stimulating the desire for knowledge, truth, and understanding. In addition, it’s an excellent memory enhancer.
- Lapis supports honesty in the heart and voice and written and spoken communication. You can wear it for all types of serious conversation. It’s also a stone of connection, promoting peace in partnerships. For a household with highly emotional teenagers or youngsters with Asperger’s syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder, a Lapis grid provides peace and loving discourse.
- Wear or carry Lapis Lazuli to auditions if you want to gain recognition in a creative or public performance-related field. It promotes career advancement, success, and lasting recognition in your profession at work. Lapis Lazuli’s impact is a strong, penetrative blue gem that may enhance cognition and enlightenment. It’s meant to instill self-awareness, self-confidence, self-knowledge, peace, and harmony and make the wearer’s day go better.
- Lapis lazuli properties effectively soothe inflammation and help respiratory and nervous systems fight problems. In addition, it clears the throat and thyroid, best for those who suffer vocal issues and sore throats.
- Lapis Lazuli has various benefits, notably spiritual development, that can help you flourish. It delivers powerful energy that may assist you in discovering your spiritual way and taking control of your life. Because of its tremendous power of serenity, this stone reacts swiftly to relieve stress and provides a profound feeling of peace.
- Lapis Lazuli draws top good fortune and fortune. It symbolizes top good luck, and any wearer of this stone will enjoy the energies that can turn all poor points into advantageous ones. It is a great stone to have in case you are critical about gaining wealth, receiving abundance, or enjoying commercial enterprise achievement and professional advancement.
- Being expressive about how you feel and being fearless are two benefits of lapis lazuli in the workplace. This inspires every task you undertake. This stone is your first pick if you aren’t sure about where to take an opportunity.
Lapis stone enables us to fix lots of the mental fog that comes from dwelling under steady stress within the present-day global. It guarantees that you can employ your intellectual sources in achieving excellent matters with the readability of mind.