If you love peace, then Blue Crystals are for you; keep on reading to know which blue crystal is best for you and why.
Blue Crystals have a variety of effects on the human body. For example, Blue gems can help you stay subtle and peaceful, while others can assist you in improving your psychic talents. Here’s where you can learn more about blue crystals.
The most stunning color is blue. It is similar to the hue of the deep sea and the sky. It’s also the hue of dusk and slumber, among other things. It is peaceful and conservative and represents spirituality, inspiration, and sincerity. As a result, it’s a fantastic color for various gemstones and stones.
What are the Benefits of Blue Crystals?
The sky meets the ocean in the air and water energy of stunning blue gemstones. These stones beckon you to dive right in, providing a soothing sensation and lulling you into beautiful serenity. Blue is one of our planet’s primary backdrop colors.
There is a mellow glow cast by lakes, streams, rivers, and the sea, as well as the dawning of a new day. Hope, sincerity, genuineness, and trust are all associated with it. It shimmers in the throat chakra and relates to Neptune and Mars.
The blue color represents insight, knowledge, and the capacity to maintain a level head at all times. When blue is caught in crystals, they vibrate with pure, cleansing energy.
Blue Crystals for Healing and Health Benefits
- Bluestones are prized for their antibacterial characteristics, making them popular among crystal healers. The color blue is generally compared with the throat chakra. Blue crystals are ideal for clearing and activating a blocked or overactive throat chakra. Therefore it’s only natural. When a chakra is blocked, it might not be easy to express or communicate your feelings and thoughts.
- This blockage can lead to shoulder and neck muscular tightness, tension headaches, colds, hearing issues, and thyroid issues. Blue crystals can be used to treat disorders in the thyroid, parathyroid, throat, and mouth.
- They assist in the relief of earaches and migraines. They will also help lower fevers and relieve the symptoms and discomfort of high blood pressure. In addition, laryngitis, eye strain, and sore throat are all treated with blue crystals.
Blue Crystals for Wealth
- Bluestones can assist you in improving your chances of getting better job possibilities. They can also help you improve your financial or professional situation. In addition, these gems are thought to enhance leadership qualities to motivate and inspire others.
- They will assist in bringing order to your life, allowing you to let go of your anxieties and embrace courage. They will also assist in bringing mental clarity and reducing difficulties associated with a scattered mind. Bluestones can improve your speaking voice because of their strong link to the throat chakra.
- You can better express your inventive thoughts and creative ideas on a project in a workplace setting in this manner. Furthermore, it aids in the prevention of misunderstandings and miscommunications among co-workers, resulting in a peaceful and synchronized workforce.
Blue Crystals Throat Chakra Healing
- The 5th chakra is also called the Throat chakra. It is located in the center of our throat. It’s associated with the color blue, and it’s where we express our truth and communicate with the rest of the world.
- It can be frustrating when our throat chakra is obstructed. It may impact our capacity to communicate our needs, establish boundaries, feel understood and heard, and feel in control.
- But, on the other hand, an open throat chakra allows us to express ourselves externally and internally. It gives us more self-assurance, clarity, and a better sense of balance in our lives.
Blue Crystals for Love and Relationship
Because communication and the throat chakra are so crucial in relationships, it’s no wonder that blue gemstones can help elevate love to a whole new level. Because these stones help you commit to truth and honesty, they can help you develop your relationship and create nurturing experiences with those you care about.
Relationships benefit from the serenity and peace that blue stones bring. These jewels are excellent for calming hot-headed rage that might arise during emotional arguments. They can assist you in being more in tune with your mate and allowing more incredible intuition to enter your relationships.
List of a Few Amazing Blue Crystals
Blue crystals are a gift from the gods. These gems feel very therapeutic because of their high frequency and pleasant vibrational energy. Keeping a blue crystal close by provides instant relief, feelings of tranquility, and the assurance that you may speak with tremendous confidence and without fear of being judged.
There are many distinct blue crystals, some having sweet and mild healing properties, while others have mystical and soaring poetic vibrations. All of them will soften and strengthen you as you shake those throat chakra obstructions loose.
Choosing the suitable bluestone is a matter of trusting your intuition and following the thread that the crystal will lead you down.
Here are some of the most stunning Blue gems to call daily.
The lovely Aquamarine is supposed to be the priceless treasure of beautiful mermaids, as its name means “water of the sea.” Since ancient times, seafarers have carried this priceless blue stone to protect them from drowning. one of the most powerful stones for activating, cleansing, and empowering the throat chakra, with its gorgeous light green and blue colors, is Aquamarine.
This magnificent blue gemstone, known as the Stone of Courage, provides courage and sincere and honest speech and communication. The stone is said to help you conquer your anxiety about public speaking and give you more clarity in your thoughts and ideas. Furthermore, this stone aids in the development of creative and intellectual thinking, allowing you to reply more quickly and effectively.
The Lapis Lazuli, with its brilliant blue hues, helps relieve problems in the throat area, such as aggravation and suppressed rage, while also boosting self-awareness. This bluestone, known as the Stone of Truth, encourages truthful speaking and writing. It also enables you to express your actual feelings and thoughts to your friends and partner, which helps to increase your creativity.
As a result, it’s a terrific tool for enhancing both new and existing relationships. The bluestone also denotes spirit, vision, power, and honor, which can help you make better decisions, solve problems more effectively, and come up with new ideas. It also aids cerebral development, allowing you to comprehend better and seek knowledge and truth.
The term “Kyanite” comes from the Greek word “Kyanos,” which means “deep blue.” And this deep blue crystal is an all-around stone that aligns your seven chakras while stimulating your vocal chakra to help you express yourself.
This lovely stone is devoid of negativity and provides you with the courage to speak up and share your honest opinions and feelings. The blue kyanite’s powerful energies can assist you in forging a new path, concentrating, and opening your mind to enhance psychic and telepathic talents.
It also has a relaxing impact on the mind and body and promotes loyalty and constructive dialogue to help heal or repair strained relationships.
Since ancient times, turquoise has been utilized in jewelry. It is said to possess magical abilities, making it a protective talisman for monarchs, shamans, and warriors. The bluestone exudes a soft firmness that instills confidence to communicate and express yourself more effectively.
Turquoise also symbolizes bravery, protection, luck, wisdom, and leadership. It gives self-acceptance and self-forgiveness vibrational energies, as well as increasing your mood, restoring your vitality, and releasing accumulated tension.
The Blue apatite, also known as the Stone of Personal Power, resonates strongly with your throat chakra and the highest spiritual guides who can help you repair your spirituality. The stone stimulates your unique truth while also eradicating negativity from your surroundings.
It also promotes social openness and comfort while assisting you in communicating your point and ideas.
Suggested Reading: Blue Agate: Meaning, Healing Properties, Benefits And Uses
Sodalite is about powerful energy, capturing the ocean’s vibrant vitality and salty colors rushing onshore. This stone encourages you to speak your mind, be honest with yourself, and forge your own path in life. Sodalite stimulates the mind and promotes deeper communication, creativity, and a healthy balance of logical and reasonable thinking in your artistic sense.
When we are balanced in this way, we may make healthy decisions that aren’t based solely on emotion. Sodalite is cold, peaceful, and always ready to help you keep your head and heart in check.
Larimar is a lovely blue stone that can help you link your voice to your heart. Water is thrown over a scorching furnace of fury in this soft and soothing gemstone. It does not cut you off in any way, but it does extinguish hot-headed energy. Larimar, on the other hand, channels such energy into calm conversation.
From the point of conscious connection, this stone wants you to be able to speak your truth. This gemstone will do everything within its power to assist you in this process. It also reduces stress and anxiety and encourages you to be more light-hearted in your interactions with others.
With the calming energy of Blue Calcite, let out a big emotional sigh and learn to let go of what doesn’t serve you. Blue Calcite is a soothing stone that stimulates the throat and third-eye chakras, ensuring that we stay related to our perception of truth and purpose.
One of the ultimate instructors, blue Calcite, pushes us to improve our memory, learn to lead from a place of wisdom, and retain new information. In addition, blue Calcite can have a sedative effect on those grieving or going through a difficult moment, keeping us calm and comforted so our bodies and minds can handle the sorrow.
Suggested Reading: Caribbean Calcite: Meaning, Healing Properties, Benefits and Uses
How to use Blue Crystals?
Knowing how to harness all of that fantastic cleaning energy helps when you have a collection of gorgeous, relaxing blue crystals. Wearing blue crystals on your skin is one of the most remarkable ways to get the most out of them. When crystals make direct contact with our skin, they can tap into our frequencies and elevate them to match their own.
The more connected we are to our sense of self, the higher our vibrations are (when in balance). As a result, chakras are cleansed, auras are clear, and we remain protected while still being aware of our ability to grow and thrive.
You can also use blue crystals to clear sluggish energy or blockages by placing them on the throat chakra. Other fantastic techniques to spring clean your inner and outer space and bring that soothing, calming energy right to your door include crystal grids, reiki, and even feng shui.
What other Crystals can be used in Combination?
- When it comes to power, blue crystals are fantastic at complimenting each other. For example, combining a light blue crystal with a deeper bluestone can help you delve into your spiritual side while strengthening your roots of self-respect, honor, integrity, and humanity.
- Combining blue healing stones with purple gems such as Amethyst is always a good idea because it boosts the vibrations even higher and strengthens intuition. A transparent crystal, such as quartz tumbling stones, can also increase the energy of high-grade dark blue crystals.
- Green crystals go well with Bluestones, especially for individuals who want to connect the heart and the throat to always speak from a place of love and compassion. Let the positive vibrations flow with Malachite, Aventurine, or Amazonite.
- Rose Quartz can also be utilized to spread even more love throughout the universe. Yellow jewels also have a happy relationship with blue stones since they help balance energy and bring positivity. Black Tourmaline or Obsidian might provide an extra layer of protection if needed.
- When you use too many Blue Crystals, your life can become depressing. You may also be more self-centered, self-righteous, arrogant, pessimistic, or dogmatic than usual. You may find yourself speaking angrily or negatively. On the other hand, you might also be talking too much, to the point where you’re already slandering others.
- When you have an excess of Blue Crystals in your life, you may become hyperactive, highly emotional, zealous, and even bossy. However, when there isn’t enough blue in your life, you may become gloomy, shy, or reclusive. You can also become resistant to change and stubborn. You can become manipulative to achieve your goals. You can also become untrustworthy, suspicious, and deceptive.
- When you don’t have enough Blue Crystals in your life, you’ll feel terrified and powerless. You will be unable to communicate your views and feelings freely. You may also become overly reliant on others due to a lack of creative outlets.
- We have given a few fundamental reasons you must have Blue Crystals on hand! They will not only improve your communication, but they will also strengthen your spirituality, assist you in introspection, and give you a sense of wonder. In addition, blue Crystals will instill patience, tranquility, stability, forgiveness, and healing in you!